Eye Protection JSP EVO Goggle Single Lens
Engineered to offer outstanding performance, compatibility, comfort and looks. Eye Protection Standard single lens goggle for everyday protection.
Anti-Mist & Scratch Resistant with UV protection
Low profile, lightweight with soft EVA foam housing for exceptional wearer comfort
Dust, liquid splash, molten metal and extreme temperature protection
Compatible with prescription lenses by using RX Inserts for EVO® Goggles
|Item dimensions L x W x H||18 x 7 x 7 centimetres|
About this item
- 30mm elastic headband
- Indirect Vent
- Conforms to EN166.1.B.3.4.9 and ANSI Z87.1
Specifications for this item
|Included Components||N Rated Vent Goggle|
|Is Assembly Required||false|
JSP EVO STANDARD SINGLE LENS GAS GOGGLES
The JSP EVO Standard Single Lens Gas Goggles Eye Protection will protect the wearer from a range of industrial hazards, including gasses and fine particles of dust. The EVA foam and high optical quality suits the goggles for comfortable periods of prolonged wear.
How Can the EVO Single Lens Gas Goggles Help Me?
The goggles have many useful features, some of which are listed here:
- Particle Resistance: Certified protection against a range of industrial hazards, including gas and fine dust Eye Protection
- Impact Protection: Lens and body offer protection against medium energy high speed particles at 120m/s and high speed particles at extreme temperatures
- Optical Clarity: Compliant with requirements of highest optical class, permanent anti-misting coating
- Comfort: EVA foam for cushioned fitting to wide range of facial profiles, wide elastic headband for comfort
- Compatibility: Low profile design means goggles can be worn with safety helmets or bump caps, RX inserts available for prescription eyewear
Who Can Use the JSP EVO Standard Single Lens Goggles?
The goggles offer protection from a wide range of industrial hazards, including very fine dusts and gases. This suits them to extreme industrial settings, where the presence of certain gases might damage your eyes or vision. Following is a list of hazards the goggles protect against:
- Fine dusts
- Liquid droplets
- Large dust particles
- Molten metal
- Extreme temperatures
- Medium energy high-speed particles
- High speed particles at extreme temperatures
What Certifications Have the JSP EVO Single Lens Goggles Received?
The goggles have undergone a variety of tests so you can be sure of your safety at work. They have achieved the following certifications:
- EN 166
- 1, B, 3, 4, 5, 9, N
- EN 170
What Do These Certifications Mean?
- EN 166: This standard specifies the requirements for protective eyewear
- EN 170: This standard refers to eye protection with UV filters
The goggles are of the highest optical class and therefore suitable for continuous wear. They will resist impacts by medium energy high-speed particles at 120m/s (including at extreme temperatures,) and are N-rated, illustrating that they resist misting. They also offers protection against such hazards as gas and fine dust particles, molten metals and hot solids, large dust particles and splashes of liquids.
What Makes the Goggles Suitable for Protection Against Gasses?
The goggles are not ventilated, meaning that fine particles of dust or gases cannot leak inwardly.
What Is MistResist Coating?
The goggles feature MistResist coating. This is a permanent coating that has passed EN 166 testing for N (anti-mist), and surpasses the standard requirements by three times. MistResist coating ensures clear and unobstructed vision.